Recently, there have been reports that Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright are divorcing, so Vanderpump Rules viewers decided to investigate.

Many people are still interested in the couple, even if they are no longer on the show. The pair has had its ups and downs, but they welcomed a kid together more than a year ago.

First, like with his previous partners, Jax cheated on Brittany, and their friends urged her to leave him. The two decide to wed instead, but can their union last?

Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright declared they would not return to Vanderpump Rules in December 2020.

“The last 5 years on Vanderpump Rules have been some of the most challenging, rewarding and fulfilling years of my life,” Brittany wrote on Instagram at the time. “Although this is difficult to share, Jax and I will not be returning for another season of Vanderpump Rules.”

She added, “We are excited to take this time to focus on our growing family and share with you our new endeavors.”

At first glance, there was no wrong turn of events between the network and the pair.

No “bad blood” existed between the network and the pair, claims TMZ. Instead, the couple split up because they thought the show’s direction didn’t fit their new family lifestyle.

Since then, Jax and Brittany have been busy raising Cauchi, the couple’s little son, but some fans began to worry that their union may end up like Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney’s.

On November 18, Reddit member @ItsNotAllHappening expressed their hypothesis that the pair is on their way to splitsville.

“It seems like something is going on between these two. Has anyone noticed this?” they wrote. “While she was in KY w/Cruz for over a week, he stayed back and said ‘he needed a break from them’ on an IG live… He hasn’t liked any of her pics on IG lately. Not solo pics of her or even her video of Cruz. She also has not liked or commented on his since August.”

Do check out more related articles here:

The post continued:

He didn’t attend Halloween parties with his family aside from the one they hosted. Totally skipped Halloween night with Cruz to stay home and rant on IG live.

She hasn’t deleted any of the comments on her posts suggesting he’s cheating or asking where he has been.

There was that blind a few weeks ago that said he was only at home to film videos for IG and then he leaves for a few days.

He claims to have several social anxiety and doesn’t leave the house. Yet went to hockey games, and an event out of town alone that was completely packed. Then went to the Prego Expo he was fired from (“to learn and hear from moms”) without Britt who is a MOM.

In the comments, many VPR fans thought this was coming long.

“For me the tell was when Brittany took off for Vegas without notice. I knew something was up then,” one fan commented on the post. “She’s not my favorite but I love this for her. That man never really loved her. I don’t know that she can do better, but I’m sure she can’t do worse.”

“100% something is up! I’ve been following this on the snark sub as well,” another wrote. “Biggest red flag right now is she apparently just got back from Kentucky and he has yet to post about it, specifically Cruz. It’s fishy for sure!”

“My friend saw him alone at Tomtom the other night which seems strange. I would think he’d be too resentful to go there,” a third added. “Only reason would to be for ‘fans.'”

“To this day I cannot believe she married him,” a fan said, siding with Brittany. “After everything he did to try to make her leave, she went through with it. And then tied herself to him for life through that beautiful child. Love yourself better in the years to come, Brit.”

But now, Jax is publicly defending his marriage.

According to The Hollywood Gossip, a fan allegedly commented on a picture of the couple wondering whether they were breaking up.

“You two look incredible together! Please tell me the divorce rumors are false! You belong together [red heart emoji],” they wrote.

“We would never get divorced, we don’t believe in that. Not sure [why] people are saying that,” Jax replied.

Jax’s response was met with skepticism from the outlet, mainly because he chose to defend the marriage contract rather than his wife’s love.

Do you believe the relationship will last?

Tom Schwartz and Jax Taylor party with Hannah Godwin and Natalie Lee

The boys are out having a good time!

With Hannah Godwin and Natalie Lee, Tom Schwartz and Jax Taylor were spotted having a good time on camera.

It was a celebration of reality TV! Natalie, who recently had an appearance on Love Is Blind, and the Vanderpump Rules stars were all included in a TikTok by Hannah, a previous contestant on The Bachelor.

This further fuels speculation that Jax and Brittany Cartwright are divorcing.

Since his divorce from Katie Maloney earlier this year, as Bravo fans know, Tom has been living alone.

Jax has been married to Brittany since 2019, so seeing him out having fun with the single reality stars was even more unexpected. Internet sleuths have discovered proof that their marriage is having issues.

On November 18, Reddit member @ItsNotAllHappening expressed their hypothesis that the pair is on their way to splitsville.

“It seems like something is going on between these two. Has anyone noticed this?” they wrote. “While she was in KY w/Cruz for over a week, he stayed back and said ‘he needed a break from them’ on an IG live… He hasn’t liked any of her pics on IG lately. Not solo pics of her or even her video of Cruz. She also has not liked or commented on his since August.”

Do check out more related articles here:

The post continued:

He didn’t attend Halloween parties with his family aside from the one they hosted. Totally skipped Halloween night with Cruz to stay home and rant on IG live.

She hasn’t deleted any of the comments on her posts suggesting he’s cheating or asking where he has been.

There was that blind a few weeks ago that said he was only at home to film videos for IG and then he leaves for a few days.

He claims to have several social anxiety and doesn’t leave the house. Yet went to hockey games, and an event out of town alone that was completely packed. Then went to the Prego Expo he was fired from (“to learn and hear from moms”) without Britt who is a MOM.

This notion is undoubtedly supported by Hannah’s video of Jax and Tom hanging out with Natalie and other girls. When Jax danced with other reality stars, he didn’t seem to be nervous at all!

Many people were interested to learn what traits the characters from Vanderpump Rules, The Bachelor, and Love Is Blind have in common.

“I think they are all connected through their publicist, Lori K,” noted a fan on Reddit. Whatever happens, it certainly does not look good for a happily married man!

Final Words

What do you think of Jax and Tom partying with Hannah and Natalie? Keep Yourself updated with all the latest news from our website venturejolt.com.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgZnxyfI6jmLFlkaOxbq7RoqutmZ6ueqW11aipnJ1f