Mariela Roman (born b/w 1982-1985; Age: 36-39 years old) is a well-known entrepreneur, fitness trainer, media face, celebrity spouse, and social media star from Chile. She is known for her worthy fitness workout to maintain weight. She helps in gaining and losing weight through her official website.

She charged a specific amount of money for providing workout routines, diet plans, and other things to her clients. Moreover, Roman also shares some of her exercise routines via her social media handles. She rose to fame in the country after people found that she is the wife of Fabrizio Vasconcelos, who is a renowned Brazilian dancer and fitness freak.

As people are huge fans of Fabrizio, so they become curious to find out about her wife and other personal details. On this page, we will discover Mariela Roman’s age, parents, height, husband, family, biography, net worth, and many more interesting facts.

Mariela Roman Biography (Age, Birthday & Early Life)

Wiki – Mariela’s parents and other family members always wished her a ‘Happy Birthday’ on the 15th of April every year. As we are unable to find her exact age, we are estimating that she is 36-39 years old (as of 2021). As per this, she was born between the years 1982-1985 in Chile.

She went to a local school in her region for her studies. After completing her high school graduation, Roman enrolled herself in a renowned University for her bachelor’s degree. Well, the accurate details about her qualifications are not known.

Mariela Roman Wiki / Bio (Religion & Trivia)

Full Real NameMariela Roman.
Net worthUSD 2-3 Million (approx.).
Birthday15 April.
Birth YearB/W 1982-1985.
Age (as of 2021)B/W 36-39 years old.
ProfessionFitness trainer, entrepreneur, and media face.
Birth PlaceChile.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityWhite.
Alma MaterPrivate School in Chile.
QualificationGraduate.
Sun SignAries.
NationalityChilean. 

Mariela Roman Husband, Wedding & Kids

Roman has shared a lot of data about her personal life. According to her Facebook account, she dated Fabrizio Vasconcelos for a long time before getting wedded to him. The couple got engaged on 11 November 2008. After 5 years of engagement, they decided to get wedded.

As per the sources, the couple tied the knot on 20 January 2013 and is living a happy married life for the last 9 years. As everyone knows, Fabrizio Vasconcelos is a well-known dancer and entrepreneur. Apart from this, the couple is the parents of two amazing and beautiful daughters. We did a lot of research but are unable to find the names of their kids.

Mariela Roman Boyfriend & Relationships

Marital StatusMarried.
SpouseFabrizio Vasconcelos.
Marriage Date20 January 2013.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendFabrizio Vasconcelos.
Daughter(s)2 daughters (Names not known).
SonNone.

Mariela Roman Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Biodata – Mariela Roman has an amazing bond with her family members. After investigating a lot on social media, we came to know that the name of her father is Juan Carlos Roman Tamayo and her mother’s name is Josefina Sobarzo Rodriguez. Some sources believed that her mother takes care of the home and her father worked at a local shop for the livelihood of the family. She said:-

I think “better than me” was taught to me by my mom, she told me when I told her my biggest fears in life… what wasn’t for my daughters, what is for me… wisdom and love. Drawing her, she replied… Happy day to my beautiful mother, unbeatable in every way, happy day to me, day by day I learn to be a mother, Happy day to all mothers💕💕💕💕💕”

Talking about her brother and sister, she has two siblings. The name of her sister is Romina Román Sobarzo, who is a Dental Surgeon by profession. On the opposite side, the name and profession of her brother are not found. Besides this, she has huge faith in the Christianity religion and she belongs to the white ethnical race. Additionally, she holds the nationality of Chilean since her birth.

Mariela Roman Parents, Sister & Brother

DadJuan Carlos Roman Tamayo.
MomJosefina Sobarzo Rodriguez.
Brother1 brother (Name not known).
SisterRomina Román Sobarzo.

Also See: Who is Gab Smolders? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, Parents & Family

Mariela Roman Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″.
In Meters: 1.73 m.
In Centimeters: 173 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 52 kg.
In Pounds: 114 lbs.
Shoe Size7 US.
Eye ColorBrown.
Hair LengthMedium. 
Hair ColorBlonde.
Body Stats33-25-35 inches.
Tattoos No.
PiercingEars.

Mariela Roman Career – Fitness Trainer

Mariela is a well-known fitness trainer. She has shared many workouts for maintaining her body. Being an entrepreneur, she started her own fitness company named ’29 Minutos’. She offers 4 plans for her clients that are Silver, Gold, Rose, and Black.

As the plans got higher the amount to subscribe and facilities also increases. She provides various facilities such as training classes, Dirt plans, shopping lists, tips, monitoring, evaluation, challenges, sports advice, and many more things. Her motto of the exercise is ‘Me Better Than Me’ and said that one should always try their best to be the best version of themselves.

Mariela Roman Net worth & Income Sources

She is residing in a beautiful home that includes a garage and a big lawn as well. She always makes videos of workouts in her home garden that provides a look to her home. Apart from this, she also owns many expensive cars and other gadgets. She is getting a good amount of money from her fitness training work and business. A roughly assessed amount of her net worth is at USD 2-3 Million (approx.).

10 Facts You Must Know About Mariela Roman

• She has given many interviews which were published on newspapers.
  • Mariela promotes many products via her social media.
  • She also shares many before and after results of the workout.
  • She celebrates Halloween, Christmas, and other festivals with her family.
  • Roman likes to cook amazing food items for her family.
  • She shares positive and motivational quotes.
  • The famous fitness trainer likes to go to the beach sides in her spare time.
  • She often does shopping from expensive shopping malls.
  • Mariela Roman also learned dance from her spouse.
  • Her first Instagram post was uploaded on 27 January 2015.

Mariela Roman Wikipedia, Instagram & Social Profiles

FAQs of Mariela Roman

• Who is Mariela Roman?

Mariela is a Chilean fitness trainer, entrepreneur, and media face.

• What is Mariela Roman’s age?

B/W 36-39 years old (as of 2021).

• Who is Mariela Roman’s husband?

Fabrizio Vasconcelos.

• What is Mariela Roman’s net worth?

USD 2-3 Million (approx.).

• Who are Mariela Roman’s parents?

Juan Carlos Roman Tamayo and Josefina Sobarzo Rodriguez.

• Images Source: instagram.com/marielaroman.s/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqivsieo5ploqS6orqO