Ezra Miller was a rising star, their once bright Hollywood future is now in jeopardy due to charges of grooming, abuse, and unpredictable conduct.

He is trending in the media because they were allegedly heading a cult, was accused of grooming an 18-year-old Sioux activist, and was seen on camera brutally assaulting a fan at an Icelandic pub.

Miller quickly transitioned from being an indie favorite to receiving Harry Potter salaries to supposedly being on the run with an 18-year-old.

NameEzra Miller
Age29
BirthdateSeptember 30, 1992
Zodiac SignLibra
Net Worth (2022)3 Million Dollars
Annual Salary500,000 dollars

Ezra Miller’s Net Worth Is More Than $3 Million

Ezra Miller’s net worth is estimated to be over three million dollars. Unfortunately, they have not disclosed his actual annual earnings in the media.

According to an online source, the actor has an annual salary of over 500,000.

In 2008's Afterschool, Ezra Miller made his acting debut as a professional. A prep school kid who documents the overdose of two females on tape is the subject of this gritty drama.

[image-1]

Miller became well-known after they portrayed Barry Allen in the DC Extended Universe superhero film Flash. The actor made his feature debut in the box office success Afterschool in 2008.

Their roles in movies like We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower helped them enhance their career.

Following their performance as the young Robert, the actor received several project offers. They made appearances in several films, including City Islands (2009), Beware the Gonzo (2010), Every Day (2010), and the successful comedy series Californication.

Also Read: Is Ezra Miller Hiding After Recent Abuse Charges? Missing From Court

Who Is Ezra Miller’s Wife?

Ezra Miller is not currently married to his partner. Hence, Miller’s wife is out of the equation.

The well-known actor was committed to several past relationships and linked with numerous partners.

In the past, the actor has had a lot of girlfriends throughout his life. They have made several actresses become his girlfriends while dating them.

In 2010, they started dating Zoe Kravitz. Later, he declared his love for Lauren Nolting.

[image-2]

From 2011 to 2012, Lauren and Ezra were together for a year. After some disagreements, Miller got spotted dating actress Erin Urb.

From 2013 until 2016, they were romantically involved for approximately three years.

And last, in 2016, Miller dated Shailene Woodley. Sadly, they have also broken up for unidentified reasons.

Also Read: Ezra Miller Pronouns and Girlfriend 2022, Arrested In Hawaii Over Harassment

Ezra Miller Pronouns

Miller publicly announced his pronouns as a queer in 2012. However, they do not refer to as queer.

Additionally, they stated in 2018, "Simply put, queer means I don't do that. I don't consider myself a guy. I don't consider myself a lady. I hardly consider myself a person."

The actor employs the pronouns they/them, which GQ described as "a purposeful refusal to be gendered" in 2020.

Before 2022, they interchanged all pronouns, but they now only employ they/them, it, or zir pronouns.

Miller expressed support for the #MeToo movement and shared a personal story about a Hollywood producer and a director in 2018.

Ezra is a renowned actor who has established himself in the entertainment industry. Miller received a Breakthrough Performer award from the Hamptons International Film Festival in 2011. For "Another Happy Day."

At the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Ezra received the title of Male Revelation. The cast won a San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Ensemble Performance and Best Supporting Actor honors from the Boston Society of Film Critics’ Awards.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGics6qRYrqquMueqWamlal6uLvRrZ9moaNiurC%2BxGaroZmeYoBuucilo6Knng%3D%3D