Dominic Vasquez, a skilled Carpenter and Welder affiliated with Carpenter Local Union 687, sadly and unexpectedly passed away on Thursday, August 31, 2023. This unexpected loss has left his loved ones in deep sorrow. In this article, we will delve into Dominic’s life and explore his identity, as well as uncover the circumstances surrounding his untimely demise.

Who Was Dominic Vasquez?

Dominic Joseph Vasquez was born on October 24, 1998. He was the child of Pedro Vasquez III and Jackie (Birmingham) Vasquez.  After graduating from Bedford High School in 2017, Dominic took some time to explore his studies at the University of Toledo. He worked as a dedicated team member at Bridging North America, contributing his skills. In particular, he made valuable contributions as a carpenter and welder at Carpenter Local Union 687, showcasing his talents. Dominic had a remarkable personality that brightened up any room he entered. With his wit and respect for everyone, he was a joy to interact with and always made people feel comfortable. His gentle nature and kindness shone through, making him a soft-hearted young man.

Notably, Dominic excelled in sports, being an All-American NCWA wrestler and achieving a Top-8 national ranking in his weight class. Beyond wrestling, he also displayed his talent on the baseball field. Dominic Vasquez’s presence left a positive impact on those around him, and his memory will be cherished by many.

How Did Dominic Vasquez Die? What was His Cause of Death?

The sudden passing of Dominic Vasquez on Thursday has brought sadness to many. Unfortunately, he lost his life after struggling with depression, highlighting the seriousness of mental health. The importance of mental well-being cannot be underestimated; it’s a matter of great significance.

A poignant message was shared on Facebook by Christina Wiseman, who expressed her sorrow, saying,

Rest up Dominic Vasquez waaaay too young 😢 I know we fight battles in the darkness nobody knows about, and I truly hope that you found peace. My heart is so broken idk what to even say. Just been emotional since I heard; and I only met u but a few times way back when on the field! My heart is so broken for this wonderful family and I’ll be thinking of u and meditating on it today 💔💔 just so devestating … so very sad. Please everyone know you DO make a difference. Such an impactful young man. Looking at all the posts. Just breaks my heart even more

– Wrote by Christina Wiseman

Read this also: Pastor Shawn Howard Died: What Was His Cause Of Death?

Obituary And Funeral Arrangements

A time of remembrance and support has been scheduled for Dominic Vasquez. Family and friends are invited to attend the visitation on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., which will take place at the Walker Funeral Home located at 5155 Sylvania Ave. (to the west of Corey Rd.). Additionally, there will be another opportunity for visitation on Thursday, September 7, 2023, starting at 1:00 p.m. and lasting until 8:00 p.m. The funeral services to honor Dominic’s life will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, September 8, also at the Walker Funeral Home.

In lieu of sending flowers, it is suggested that contributions be made to support the Ohio chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Donations can be sent to their address at 3189 Princeton Rd., Suite 174, Hamilton, Ohio 45011. This gesture will help further their mission and aid those in need.

ncG1vNJzZmiqkZ%2ButLDEp6uapJOkua2xxp5lnKedZLGwucinoJxlppbAssHEs2SdoZVk