About One Piece Chapter 1051 Spoilers:- Okay, so we have some pretty interesting spoilers for 1051 here in this article. According to the title, the next member of the Straw Hats is going to be shown in One Piece Chapter 1051. Some of you may be surprised by this, and some of you probably not. So the title of the chapter is Shogun of Wano Kozuki Momonosuke.

So no surprise there, we kind of knew that this was the deal. On the cover, we see the Germans escape, we saw in chapter 10, fizzies cover page that yeah, each G rage you did in fact, show up started kicking butt and saving Nietzsche and Jung Ji in the process.

And as it says, Here, they are straight-up escaping after that. So this could possibly be the end of German 66 Cover Story and might be going into a new one in the next chapter, mostly a continuation of the last chapter where Momo gives a lecture to all of Wano. So it’s mostly a continuation of the previous chapter. Let’s just go over what happened in that chapter. So we pretty much saw the full-blown defeat of Kaido. And let me just point out right here that Kaido is not being mentioned in the spoilers, which means that he’s, you know, probably not getting back.

One Piece Chapter 1051 Spoilers Leaked Online (Twitter & Reddit)

I guess a lot of us thought. I mean, there’s also a lot of us that thought that he was gonna get back. Everybody had their own little theory on why he wasn’t defeated yet, but man, I think it’s time to let it go. At this point. I don’t think he’s dead because, you know, there’s a chance that he and Big Mom are still alive, but they’re pretty much defeated.

And I don’t think the fight is going to continue at this point, but after getting hit with Luffy’s badgering gun we saw him get sent beneath Wano, similar to how Big Mom was after getting hit with a combination of attacks from Kid and Law. As per my research, they got set into a pool of lava. If you don’t know already then let me tell you the pool of lava is beneath Wano underneath Mount Fuji.

Read Previous Spoilers: All About One Piece Chapter 1050 Spoilers

And after we see them submerged in the lava and the underwater volcano erupts and Momonosuke himself says that that eruption was the final drumbeat singling the end of Kaido supreme commander of the Beast pirates, not to mention that the narrator himself said that there was like a mistake and that the winner was Kaido.

But actually, now it’s Luffy Luffy is the winner. We also see that Luffy is unconscious. He changes back to his base form. This happened after Luffy gave the final blow to Kaido. And it’s Yamato who winds up catching him Momonosuke also says to Zunisha in this chapter that he’s not going to open Wano yet.

One Piece Chapter 1051 Spoilers Leaked Online (Released Date, Timing, Schedule)

One Piece Chapter 1051 Release DateJune 5th, 2022
One Piece Chapter 1051 Release Timing
12:00 AM JST
One Piece Chapter 1051 RedditClick Here
One Piece Chapter 1051 TwitterClick Here
HomepageClick Here
WikipediaClick Here

I consider this a good move. This is because the World Government has its eyes on it. We saw Lucci talking to that CP zero guy a couple of chapters back saying that if Kaido were to lose, then the world government was going to straight-up seize it. Also, we saw Frankie carrying unconscious Zorro, who he says is out cold and won’t come to and he kind of gives them to the care of the chopper. So I don’t think Zorro is going to be conscious for a while.

Related:- Jujutsu Kaisen 186 Spoilers: Leaked Online on the Internet

Also in this sequence, we see Nami cheering along with Tama, who we’re going to be talking about, but also next to them is Zeus, who is still alive. And that brings me back to if Big Mom is still alive. So does that mean that one cannot exist without the other? I mean, you would think, right? I mean, if Big Mom were to die, then Zeus would too. Right? But is that the case because Khandro died, right? But his cousin both things were still alive afterward.

Now, I don’t know the exact correlation there because I don’t think Oda has made it explicitly clear. But Big Mom also says while she’s falling into the lava she doesn’t expect that this is going to kill her. And I think that she was kind of telling the truth there. Or at least that was Oda telling us that she’s not going to die. So if she’s alive, then naturally Kaido would still be too because he’s just as tough if not tougher than her.

One Piece Chapter 1051 Spoilers Leaked on Reddit

And it’s possible that when we see this eruption, maybe they’re getting blown out of there and getting sent somewhere else. Yes, we’ll just have to wait. Momo became Shogun in this chapter. So that brings me to the end of the previous chapter where we saw Dendro saying it’ll be a long, long story. We’ve brought the new Shogun of Wano referring to Momonosuke of course, not Curie, although I guess there was a possible fake out there obviously it was going to be Momonosuke.

I mean especially because he came off of the whole thing of saving everyone in the flower capital from getting crushed by Onigashima because he landed it with his own flame clouds and everything now it doesn’t say anything about him reverting to like his human form or seeing it or anything in the spoilers but it’s possible that that is revealed in this chapter in that read on just didn’t want to tell us it small Tama flashback.

About One Piece Manga Series

We learned that her power only lasts for a month Okay, so that’s an interesting reveal. This is in reference to her QB QB know me ability where she can like produce these Stanco things from her cheeks and like if an animal or a smile, fruit user eats it, they become subservient to her and we saw that that was a major aspect of this war her producing like tons of these things and giving it to the smile users on the beast pirates and having them for just fully turned sides to the alliance.

So I guess this is being pointed out here so that that can just wrap up and they just won’t be subservient to her forever because you know, that would kind of be like a weird story going forward like her just continuing to live in one Oh, but like she has like these hundreds, if not 1000s of like smile for users still on her side or whatever all weirdly devoted to her, but there could be another angle to this possibly Yamato tells the crew that she Kozuki Oden will join them on their ship.

One Piece Chapter 1051 Spoiler Released on Twitter

So that’s it right there. Yamato is the next member of the straw hat pirates now is this 100%? Official stamped and approved not exactly because it doesn’t say whether Luffy is conscious or not. Or if he is straight-up saying okay, Yamato, I agree you’re on the crew, but I’m assuming that he will eventually give her the green light.

I mean, it’s extremely likely at this point, although it is specifically said here that she’s still doing the whole I’m Kazuki Odin stick, and maybe that leads to Luffy having like a moment where he’s like, no, no, well, you wait, Odin is dead. You’re not Odin, you’re Yamato. Yamato is going to join my crew. And maybe that could be like her small little character arc that she has come into the next portion of the story possibly, or if he’s just on board with it, and we just keep going with the whole Kozuki Oden thing. But I 1 am on board with this, I think Yamato is a fine character.

And I’m always on board with there being more straw hats. I mean, why not? But it also raises the question of like, what is her role on the ship? Exactly, because everyone kind of has like the little job that they do. As far as I know, she doesn’t have, you know, like a big defining quality to her, or at least something that separates her from the other. She’s kind of just like a powerhouse.

One Piece Chapter 1051 Recap [Ending Explained]

So I guess she could just be just another warrior type for them, which is always nice. I mean, not every straw hat needs to have like a specific role. They can just be like a powerhouse or somebody helped them in a fight or something because that’s important. But since she’s doing the whole Odin thing, and one of the big aspects of her character was like having Oden’s journal, maybe she likes to make a new journal. And then that’s like her thing.

She’s like the journaler. I’m sure some of you have thought that do and also some of you are thinking like wait, no, does this mean that carrots not going to join the Straw Hats? Well, I still think that carrot is on the table.

I don’t think that this means that she’s just not going to because Yamato is thinking before Juana was over, it will eventually be revealed that Karen is joining as well because it’s been foreshadowed a lot that she’s going to be like the lookout actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie doesn’t join the strides, to be honest simply because of all of the lookout for shadow.

And also, you know, adding two more female members to the crew, you know, gives more of a balance than what there was original. But yeah, that’s it for the spoilers today.

Stay tuned with NEWS UNZIP for more Anime & Manga.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiYp6GdmnywusRmp6Kdk5p6pLTAqaueql1mfXZ9jKynqKGcmr%2B0ew%3D%3D