• Music producer JazziQ opened up about his lat friend and music industry peer Mpura in a recent interview
  • The star spoke about his relationship with the late musician who passed away in a fatal crash recently
  • The Umsebenzi Wethu hitmaker, yanos artist Killer Kau and three other men died when their car crashed a few days ago

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

Amapiano producer JazziQ opened up about his late friend, Mpura, in a recent interview. The musician revealed that he met the Umsebenzi Wethu hitmaker in high school when they were both still into fashion.

In an interview with Everything SA Music, the star spoke about how Mpura was like a brother to him. The outlet shared the interview on Monday, 9 August after the news of Mpura's untimely passing.

Mpura, Killer Kau and three others died in a horrific car accident. According to ZAlebs, JazziQ said Mpura was his junior in school.

"He would always come to me and hang with me. Me and Mpura were like fashion bros."

Social media users took to Everything SA Music's page on Instagram to share their thoughts on the interview.

kamohelo_moorosi_ said:

"This man is hurting."

nontobeko_csosibo commented:

"Yooh! It doesn't feel real."

blacc.pierre wrote:

"Yoh! I can’t imagine his pain f*ck."

iintombi_ added:

"Yho this is such a blow. Yho, strength and warmth to the hearts aching from yet another untimely passing! Condolences @mrjazziq."

PAY ATTENTION: Never miss breaking news – join Briefly News' Telegram channel

DBN Gogo shares more details about accident that claimed Mpura & Killer Kau's lives

In related news, Briefly News reported that more details have emerged following the passing of Amapiano artists Killer Kau and Mpura. Yanos DJ DBN Gogo took to social media to respond to a curious fan who wanted to know more following the crash that claimed the lives of his favourites.

DBN Gogo revealed that not only Mpura and Killer Kau died during the tragic accident. She said that a total of five men, who have all been identified, died in the horrific crash.

Taking to Twitter, Gogo added that six people were travelling in the car and only one survived. She wrote:

"6 occupants. 5 deceased all male identified. 1 female passenger in hospital."

Enjoyed reading our story? Download the BRIEFLY NEWS app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfHJ8lW5ncWWalse7tdBmpqmdnqh6tryMmpmoraRitaq%2FjKWYrZ1dm7%2Bqsc2dZKaopaeubr%2FAsqpmrJiaxm65xK1koaGXnXq0r8eopqVmmKm6rQ%3D%3D