Meghan King and her husband Cuffe Owens separated after two months of marriage.

Meghan King and Cuffe Owens, who is Joe Biden’s nephew, both have broken up and are going their separate ways after a brief relationship.

Meghan King, a prominent actress of “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” has divorced her spouse Cuffe Owens after only two years of being married. 

Separation After Two Months of Exchanging Vows

President Biden’s younger sister, Valerie Owens, is the father of Owens. The unexpected revelation was announced by King, 37, in a series of Instagram posts on Monday.

In the Instagram stories, she opened up about her struggles regarding marriage. She posted many stories but In the first one, King stated, “I’ve been asked by many outlets and individuals to comment on the state of marriage.”

“I’m rattled,” she continued. “This situation is profoundly devastating. This is obviously not what I imagined when I made my vows, and I’m shocked and saddened by the way things turned out. I am moving forward with my children as we privately process our pain and begin to let go of shattered dreams.”

Meghan King requested privacy in a third story. “At this time I ask for your grace and gentle kindness as I navigate this labyrinth of grief with my family,” she stated.

King had just shared a video the day before detailing her issues with anxiety and depression, including how it appears in her body and how she cope effectively.

Whereas the Bravo star didn’t go into depth on why her quick relationship with President Joe Biden’s nephew broke, but some sources are telling E! News exclusively how living in separate states played a part in their breakup.

Why Did the Relationship End?

It’s unknown when the now-divorced couple began dating, but they made their relationship public on Instagram in September, only weeks before marrying on Oct. 11.

King earlier told Brides.com about her rapid relationship with Biden Owens: “We connected on a dating app, texted for a day or two, then spent five hours on the phone the first time we spoke.”

In late September, King presented Owens to her one million followers on Instagram. The mother of three, Meghan posted a selfie of herself and Owens holding each other’s arms. 

On October 11, King and Cuffe tied a knot in a small family wedding in Pennsylvania, with President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden in presence.

They married in front of President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden at his family’s house in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. Valerie Biden Owens is the name of the groom’s mother. She is a younger sister and a close advisor of Joe Biden.

Even though it’s uncertain if Meghan and Cuffe addressed their living arrangements before tying a knot, they made it a point to visit each other no matter how far apart they were.

Ex-husband, Jim Edmonds’ Throwing Shade

Aspen, a 5-year-old son, and Hart and Hayes, 3-year-old fraternal twins, are Mehan King’s and her ex-husband, Jim Edmond’s children. Later when her ex heard the news of King and Owens getting married or being together he remarked.

His tone was sarcastic when Edmonds was asked about Meghan King’s relationship and marriage. 

“I thought it was a joke. They’d been dating for about four weeks!”  he sarcastically commented to the Daily Mail when he first heard the announcement. 

“Is she pregnant?” the 51-year-old former MLB star questioned. “But is it even possible to know that just four weeks after the first date?” he asked in a sarcastic tone.

After he was accused of being unfaithful, King and Edmonds divorced in 2019. Their divorce was completed in May. 

Edmonds had been having a sexting connection with another lady, it was learned. The MLB star acknowledged having an extramarital affair with a lady but said it never progressed to physical intimacy.

One of their twins was afflicted with irreparable brain damage during the controversy, and the couple was united as a family, but Meghan could not take it anymore.

King reportedly accused her former husband of having a fling with their live-in nanny, prompting the divorce petition and their severe split.

Jim and his 22-year-old alleged girlfriend Carly Wilson denied having an affair, and his daughter Hayley blasted Meghan on media platforms.

Following Meghan’s allegations against Edmonds that he had a romance with a nanny, Jim was the first one to file for divorce, admitting to being “embarrassed” and “emotionally exhausted” as a result of the allegations.

Meghan expressed her sadness and devastation about the controversy in a blog post, emphasizing that the flash and glamour of her world mean nothing if her relationship isn’t healthy.

Prior to her relationship with Cuffe, she was dating a popular entrepreneur Christian Schauf and then real estate broker Will Roos after her separation.

Meghan King was previously married to Brad McDill, a lawyer, from 2007 until 2011, before marrying Jim Edmonds.

Cuffe Owens

Cuffe Biden Owens is the child of President Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie Owens, and John T. Owens. Valerie acted as Biden’s counsel throughout his presidential campaign in 2020, and she was essential in his career as a politician.

Owens graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. with a bachelor’s degree. He subsequently moved to Los Angeles to pursue his schooling at the University of Southern California School of Law.

Owens is now employed as an attorney with Felker Toczek Suddleson Abramson LLP in Los Angeles. Cuffe’s net worth is believed to be around $1 million and $5 million, according to The Sun UK.

Meghan O’Toole King

Meghan King is a well-known model and reality tv personality with a $5 million estimated net worth. 

She is most known for her role in Bravo’s famous reality show Real Housewives of Orange County, as well as being the spouse of Fox Sports Announcer and former St. Louis Rams quarterback Tim Tebow.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC5xKCYp2WbnruoecyaqauhkZyybsPIrZ9mm6Wbs6Z5zrCcp6tf