Rachel Reynolds Family: The Price is Right star Rachel Reynolds tied the knot with an American baseball player, David Dellucci in 2010 and she raised her family after giving birth to a beautiful daughter Ruby Rel Dellucci. Here’s what we know about Rachel Reynolds’s personal life.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Rachel Reynolds Family

Rachel Reynolds is a successful model. She embarked on her career in the late 1990s and has since been seen modeling Venus swimwear. She was also featured on the cover of Fitness RX magazine six times.

Rachel, 40, has a short family of three members, her husband, David Dellucci, herself, and her daughter, Ruby Rel Dellucci. She welcomed her only daughter on 13 February in 2013.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by David Dellucci (@daviddellucci)

She has also tried her career in movies and also worked in How I Met Your Mother, Jack and Jill, and The Bold and the Beautiful. She joined The Price Is Right family in 2003, where she often shows off prizes contestants can win.

See also  Rachel Reynolds Net Worth 2024: Rachel Reynolds Salary, How Much Does Rachel Reynolds Make? Age, Bio Wiki

Ms. Reynolds took her Instagram to celebrate the 20th anniversary in honor of the show.

“A week ago today The Price Is Right celebrated my 20-year anniversary with the show. And now that I’ve had time to sit back and reminisce on how special this show is to me, and the people who are like my second family; I realize I will never be able to express how grateful I am to be a part of it all,” she wrote on her Instagram.

Where Does Rachel Reynolds Live?

Rachel Reynolds is often regarded as one of the new generations of “Barker’s Beauties” Bob Barker and “Carey’s Cuties.” She resides in Los Angeles with her husband and daughter.

Because of Reynolds’ successful career in the entertainment industry, and modeling she has been able to gather a fortune over the years. She is now living her best life with her family. She is quite popular on her social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

See also  Meet Rachel Reynolds Daughter Ruby Rey Dellucci, How Old Is Rachel Reynolds Daughter Age?

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC%2BwJyfnqRdp7K6us6lm6xllpa6qrjYZq6hnaKaeqW7xKxkq5mTnbKtedGesKennJnAbrjIr5xo