Joaquina Kalukango (born 2 September 1989, Age: 32 Years) is a famous American actress, model, theatre artist, television personality, social media influencer, voiceover artist, and entrepreneur from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. This beautiful actress is famous for her role as Betty X in the movie One Night in Miami. Apart from this, she has worked on lots of projects like Lovecraft Country, When They See Us, Chained for Life, and others.

Not only an actress, but Joaquina is also a theatre artist. As per Wikipedia, she has also performed in various theatre plays. Joaquina also earned lots of followers on her social media profiles. In this article, we provide you the information about Joaquina Kalukango.

Who is Tony Award Winner, Joaquina Kalukango?

Joaquina Kalukango is a famous actress and TV personality. In her career, she has worked on various acting and theatre projects. Other than this, she has also been nominated for many famous awards. She played her first theatre in 2011 titled Ragtime at The Hangar Theater. Apart from this, she also serves the position of a model.

As per the latest reports, Joaquina Kalukango won the Tony Award for best leading actress in a musical. She grabbed the award on Sunday, 12 June 2022 at Radio City Music Hall. She grabbed this honor for her amazing role as Nelly O’Brien in Paradise Square.

Joaquina Kalukango Wiki, Biography (Age, Birthday & Early Life)

Joaquina was born into a Christian family. She took birth on Saturday, September 1989, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. This lady celebrates her birthday on the 2nd of every September. Let me tell you that Joaquina Kalukango’s age is 32 years old (as of 2021).

She love acting and theatre since childhood. As per the sources, Kalukango attended Tri-Cities High School for her high school graduation. Later, she moved to New York City ad enrolled herself at the Juilliard School. From this school, she completed her acting course. Later, she began working in theatres and stage shows.

Joaquina Kalukango Bio/Wiki (Education, School & College)

Full Real NameJoaquina Kalukango.
NicknameJoaquina.
Date of Birth2 September 1989 (Saturday).
Age (as of 2021)32 years old.
Place of BirthAtlanta, Georgia, United States.
Current ResidenceAtlanta, Georgia, United States.
ProfessionActress, Model, Theatre Artist, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 1-2 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignVirgo.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeTri-Cities High School.
Juilliard School.

Joaquina Kalukango Family, Parents (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Joaquina is a part of an African descent family. She follows the Christian religion. As per the sources, her mother Florentina Kaluango is an entrepreneur. She also uploaded lots of images with her mom on social media.

After seeing her Instagram profile, we came to know that Joaquina’s father, Jack Kalkuango passed away. She was raised in Atlanta along with her siblings. On Father’s Day, she shared a photo with her dad and said:-

Rest in Power to the most amazing father I know! Thank you for loving me so fiercely, for teaching me how to fix household appliances and driving a bulldozer, for helping me with all my french speaking auditions, for all the debates, for taking me to the national action network convention, for supporting my career, for loving on my son since he was born, but most importantly for BEING PRESENT. There is a deep void in the world since you physically left, but I feel your spirit every day! I Love you Dad for eternity!!! I’ll keep Honoring you always!!! Happy Father’s Day!!!!! “The mind is a terrible thing to waste”-Joaquim Kalukango-MY DAD❤️❤️❤️❤️”

Joaquina Kalukango Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherJack Kalkuango.
MotherFlorentina Kaluango.
BrotherNot Known.
SisterWill Update.

Joaquina Kalukango Boyfriend, Husband & Children

After researching a lot, we found that Kalukango is in a relationship with her partner. However, he does not share any data about her boyfriend and relationships. As per her Instagram profile, we came to know that she is also the mother of a son.

She gave birth to her son on 25 November 2016. There is no proper information is available about Joaquina’s baby daddy. We will try to find her current relationship status and update you very shortly.

Joaquina Kalukango Personal Life Details

Marital StatusWill Update.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenWill Update.

Joaquina Kalukango Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″.
In Meters: 1.68 m.
In Centimetres: 168 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg.
In Pounds: 121 lbs.
Hair ColorBlack.
Hair LengthMedium. 
PiercingEars.
Eye ColorBlack. 
Dress Size4 US.
Tattoos Not Known.
Shoe Size6 US.

Joaquina Kalukango Acting Career

Kalukango started her career as a theatre artist. She has performed in lots of theatres like The Hangar Theater, Pershing Square Signature Center, Alley Theater, and others. Her first stage performance was in 2011. Later, she started giving auditions for TV.

In the year 2015, she appeared as Betty Shabazz in the short movie I Had a Dream. Later, she has featured in lots of television series. Apart from this, Joaquina came to the limelight after her fabulous performance as Betty X in the film One Night in Miami… At present, she is focusing on her upcoming projects.

Joaquina Kalukango Movies & TV Shows

YearTitleRole
2015I Had a DreamBetty Shabazz.
2018Chained for LifeMichelle.
2018Red Dead Redemption IIThe Local Pedestrian Population (voice).
2019When They See UsAdelle.
2019InstinctAngela.
2020One Night in MiamiBetty X.
2020Lovecraft CountryHanna.
2020Cast Black Talent Virtual Reading SeriesCrank.
2021Robin Roberts Presents: MahaliaMildred.

Joaquina Kalukango Net worth, House & Lifestyle

Joaquina also makes money from her acting profession. Other than this, Joaquina also collaborated with many famous brands. Being a model, she also appeared in some brand promotions. As per a guess, Joaquina Kalukango’s net worth is around $1-2 million (approx.).

Also Read: Yvette Mooney (Journalist) Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Net worth, Kids, Family, Education & Facts

6 Facts You Should Know About Joaquina Kalukango

• Joaquina has also been nominated for the Drama Desk Award, Drama League Award, Outer Critics Circle Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award.
  • Kalukango’s official Instagram account has 17.5K followers (as of June 2022).
  • Joaquina stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches.
  • She also appeared in the television series Show People with Paul Wontorek.
  • Kalukango is also a model and social media influencer.
  • On 23 September 2015, she shared her first IG post.

Joaquina Kalukango Wikipedia & Social Media Links

FAQs of Joaquina Kalukango

• Who is Joaquina Kalukango?

She is a famous actress, theatre artist, social media influencer, model, and voiceover artist.

• Why is Joaquina Kalukango famous?

For winning the Tony Awards for the leading actress in a musical in June 2022.

• How old is Joaquina Kalukango?

She is 32 years old (as of 2022).

• How rich is Joaquina Kalukango?

Her net worth is around $1-2 million (approx.).

• Who is Joaquina Kalukango’s boyfriend or husband?

She does not share any details about her life partner.

• (Images Sources: instagram.com/joaquinakalukango/ and IMDb)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLewrdCuoKeZXaCurcHKmqWgp18%3D