Jack seemed to have an amazing heart as he gave a warm smile, bundled up from the cold in a black beanie hat and brown jacket, while Aree cuddled up to him in a pink hat and jumper.

Alongside the adorable picture, Jack rushed that Aree’s role as a stepmother to his three children Pearl, nine, Andy, six, and three-year-old Minnie who shares with his ex-wife Lisa Stelly – makes his ‘heart so full’.

The reality star wrote: ‘Today I asked the most beautiful and loving woman I’ve ever met to marry me. She said yes!! 

‘Life is a series of doors and I’m so excited to walk through this one with her. She’s truly a magical being with a heart bigger then anything I could have imagined. 

‘Her step-mom skills make my heart so full. I couldn’t be happier then I am right now.’ 

Meanwhile, Aree shared the same picture to her Instagram account as she told that Jack had asked her to marry him in a ‘magical winter wonderland’.

She wrote: ‘Today my best friend asked me to marry him in a magical winter wonderland. i’ll love you forever and then some @jackosbourne

‘my soulmate, my adventure partner, my protector. i’m ready for forever w you + our tribe.’ 

Their friends and family showed their love to congratulate the happy couple, with Jack’s sister Kelly Osbourne, 37, seeming to be particularly thrilled by the joyful news.

Commenting on Aree’s post, she wrote: ‘I’m so so so beyond happy!!! Now we really are sisters!!!! I love you so much. Welcome to the family!!!!’ 

The couple has been dating since 2019, starting their courtship following the finalization of Osbourne’s divorce from ex-wife Lisa Stelly, with whom he shares daughters Pearl, 9, Andy, 6 and 3-year-old Minnie.

Stelly and Osbourne lasted six years before calling it quits.

News of Osbourne’s engagement comes seven months after the former reality star celebrated a laudable 18 years of sobriety.

It’s not that it gets easier or harder, It’s just that it’s life on life’s terms. If anyone is trying to get sober, know that it possible if you are willing to do the work,” Jack captioned an Instagram snapshot showing the breakdown of his Twelve Steps app at the time.

Sending lots of love to my people who have been on this journey with me. #sobersbetter.”

Jack and Lisa declared their separation in May 2018 after around five-and-a-half years of marriage.

Lisa filed for divorce just three months after they held their third daughter, Minnie, in 2018. The divorce was finalized in March 2019.

Jack and Lisa released an amicable statement together when their split went public, saying: ‘What’s best for our family right now is that we separate lovingly, and remain best friends who are committed to raising our children together.’

Jack first garnered worldwide attention when he starred on the family’s hit reality show, The Osbournes, from 2002 to 2005.

He has since appeared in multiple reality shows. As of the summer of 2016, he’s starred alongside his father Ozzy in the buddy travelogue series Ozzy & Jack’s World Detour on the History Channel.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCt0Z6cZp%2BVlr%2BprdGtZLChnKF6o7GMrZ%2BeZaOpsrG5zq2fnqpdpLNutsCcomano5e8tr7NnmRsZZOdtq2w0Z6laA%3D%3D