It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Nick Lantz, a resident of Fort Dodge, Iowa, and a Physical Therapist Assistant at Humboldt County Memorial Hospital. Known for his kindness, compassion, and dedication, Nick’s untimely departure has left a void in the lives of those who knew him.

Who was Nick Lantz?

Nick Lantz was a loving husband to Jessi Lantz and a doting father to his four children – Noa, Milan, Graycen, and Easton. Raised in a close-knit family, he was instilled with values like honesty, hard work, and empathy from a young age. These principles guided him throughout his life, making him a cherished son, brother, and friend to many. His kindness and genuine nature endeared him to everyone he met.

Nick Lantz Career

As a Physical Therapist Assistant at Humboldt County Memorial Hospital, Nick was known for his professional dedication and compassionate care1. He touched countless lives through his work, providing not just physical relief but also emotional support to his patients.

What Happened to Nick Lantz?

While specific details surrounding Nick’s passing have been kept private out of respect for his family, it is known that he has sadly passed away. His loss has deeply affected his community, colleagues, friends, and loved ones.

What was the Cause of Nick Lantz death?

At the time of publication, the cause of Nick’s death has not been disclosed. It is a reminder of how precious life is and how suddenly it can be taken away.

Nick Lantz GoFundMe Campaign

In the wake of this tragedy, Amber Garcia has organized a GoFundMe campaign to support Jessi and her children during this difficult time. The fundraiser aims to raise $10,000 to assist with food, gas, missed work, medical and memorial costs. At the time of publication, $580 has been raised.

Amber Kayleigh Garcia

I can’t believe I am posting this. Our hearts hurt for Jessi and the kids and Nick’s family. Yesterday, my sister-Jessi tragically lost her husband. Nick was a beloved husband, father to 4 beautiful children, son, and brother. He has left behind so many people that love him and we hope he can finally find rest and peace. With this loss his family could use prayers, and support while they navigate this tragedy. We’ve set up a go fund me in hopes that we can help Nick’s family with any and all monetary needs.Jessi Lantz Nick Lantz ♡ this is see you later not goodbye.

Nick Lantz Obituary

Nick Lantz was a beacon of strength, love, and compassion. His legacy will live on through his family and the many lives he touched both personally and professionally. He will be dearly missed but never forgotten.

Our deepest condolences go out to his wife, children, and all those grieving this profound loss. May his soul rest in peace.

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ56esKx5y5qlrbJdmbKiwMdmmGaqlai2pbHNrWSonl2bvLPAjJ2mnZ%2BVYraww8BmmKecXZZ6sbTYrKCcmZxiwamx0ZqnoqukYq60v8isq5qmpGKutXnHrqSbp5yZwW6vzq6lrbFdorKuu9GimKVlmKTAsbXTmqNo