Jollibee Scandal Meme: Recently something happened with a Jollibee customer. The customer socked when she got to know about it. After knowing this the customer made a video and share some pictures on TikTok and now it becoming a meme all over the internet. Well, if you want to know more then stay tuned.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Jollibee Scandal Meme: 

As we all know that Jollibee is a Filipino chain of fast food restaurants owned by Jollibee Foods Corporation and it is one of the biggest fast food restaurants. Well, there is a meme regarding Jollibee that going viral on the internet nowadays. 

So basically, a Jollibee customer named Alique Perez ordered a 4-piece Chickenjoy Family Box Solo (half original and half spicy) for P280.60 and a 1-piece Chickenjoy with Palabok Solo (P182). But instead of Chickenjoy bundles with the Palabok, all she got is the deep-fried towel.

Jollibee Scandal Mascot Level 5:

This scandal happened on June 1 around midnight. In addition,  the customer Alique talked about it on her Facebook account, “I ordered chicken for my son, while I was trying to get him a bite, I found it super hard to even slice. Tried opening it up with my hands and to my surprise [it was] a deep-fried towel.”

She also said, ““I really thought that the post complaining about weird stuff in their orders were just all made up, now I know that it really happens! So disgusting and embarrassing… to think that you’re even branched in BGC [Bonifacio Global City]. There’s a first for everything. And this has been the worst first! Calming myself down for this… But WTH.”

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC2zqWjopqVmnq0r8Cnm5qkXaKyrrGO